View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:40 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Marcher, another really good positive post, you sound in a great place right now

Soberjane, quietly racking up the days, well done sweetie!

Bluesweater, just remind yourself drinking is not an option, keep your juice glass full and enjoy your meal.
Yesto, try meditation at night, and don't exercise too close to bed time. You are doing great.

Geek, double figures well done. And a focus in the early days Is great, keep your mind on that job, positive thinking, it's just around that corner.

Oh North, I really don't envy you! Im really hoping we have seen the last of our snow! Up into double figures at the weekend, positively balmy for our neck of the woods, I bet I see tee shirts and shorts!

Mesoso, what else are you doing to protect your recovery other than SR? Ru going to AA or using any recovery tools? Now, whilst you feel good is the time to arm yourself literally, see it as going to war for your sobriety.

Two weeks tomorrow JC doing fine. Same advice to you as Mesoso though, now you are feeling great, find out what will keep things that way.

AofS congrats on the month! Maybe it's time now to share a little more of what you are going through with your partner, not only is it easier with full support, but he will not feel so shut out or confused by your mood swings. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment.

Shoes, you have nailed it, sobriety bring with it a need to grow up. We can no longer hide form our feelings and our responsibilities the way we did as drunks. It is time to face the real world like real adult people, deal with situations and issues as we ought to.

Growing up is nothing to be afraid of, life should be met full on with head held high. We get one go round at this folks, now is your opportunity to make it count

4 weeks today for me. Yay!