Thread: My journey
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 10:06 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ama

Originally Posted by dixielove
Ama, you have such a beautiful soul. Your words are so uplifting and you truly care about others and it shows through your posts. You have helped me many times with the words in your posts. Sending an angel to wrap her arms around you during each moment of your life.

Love,
Dixie
((((Dear Darling Dixie)))) That was sooo lovely of you to say and just when I needed a wee lift too. Isnt it wonderful how easy it is to give and sooo rewarding. Thankyou soooo much.......We can see this as we gain more sobriety. I was going to write back - "No I am not" - but I have been reading the Big Book today and it asks me to accept myself and love myself (very foreign territory indeed) so I will just say that it takes one to know one !!!!! We are all beautiful souls waiting to shine or on the way there already.

Bet you we will be amazingly wonderful when we reveal our true selves over time and through sobriety and recovery. That is a very comforting thought indeed and in keeping with the 12 Promises and Rewards too!

We are a great bunch of lovely people fighting addiction through a quest for knowledge on how to do so and by helping each other and being there! That is an enormous conselation when the days are tough as some will be!

Let the angels embrace us all and carrying us through this journey of discovery and towards light! Luvs Ama