View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:39 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
bepresent

Trach, you could have little baby turtles wandering around! By the way, have you seen "A Turtle's Tale"? My daughter was given the DVD for Christmas, and it's not bad... a nice 'never give up' type of story with some environmental awareness themes thrown in.

Good to hear you're hanging in there, Black

I am currently lusting over a stainless steel water bottle I just saw it in Lakeland! It's called the Aqua Zinger, and it has a little compartment at the bottom for fruit, herbs or veg. You twist it to mash up / grate the fruit etc. which then infuses the water in the remainder of the bottle. I want one! I can just imagine breezing through summer days, sipping cucumber, lemon and mint flavoured 'spa' water.... Unfortunately it costs £25, so really I need to wait and buy it as a treat. Maybe if I quit caffeine for a week.... Does anyone have an Aqua Zinger? I think it's been around in the States for a while, but it's new in the UK.

Reminds me: how's everyone doing on their health kicks? MrB, are you piling on those much-needed pounds yet?

Snaggle, I know Wednesday is your most difficult day, so will be thinking of you tonight. Hopefully you'll post and let us know how you're doing and if we can support at all?

The sun's actually out here, so I'm going to mow the lawn for the first time this year!