View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:36 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lulu39

Originally Posted by hydrogirl View Post
I'm glad that you were able to talk to the superintendent and that it went well. I'm sorry that budget cuts have cause you to lose your job, but at least your won't have to deal with that paranoid and manipulative supervisor anymore?!

I will be sending good thoughts and prayers for another position to come along for you very soon!!!

Yep. It's such great news that you are going to lose your job and panicked about finances...

WTF?

WTBH, in my experience any anger you have toward this unfair situation is well placed and healthy. You were screwed over.

To save yourself further pain, can you now direct any anger you might have toward healthy pursuits, that being getting a more fabulous and better job?

You could throw everything you have at this pack of pricks and fight them tooth and nail, but that is an exhausting thought and process which would take months and months. If you are up to it, do it. I know I couldn't.

However, I'd throw whatever mud I could spare at them, legally etc, (without being splattered myself) while at the same time, moving on.

Serve it cold, if you know what I mean...