View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:46 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Nonsensical
Hears The Voice

Originally Posted by soberlicious View Post
If it has to do with booze, it's AV.
I don't think it's that black and white. If it has to do with me drinking booze, it's AV. If my wife spills wine on her blouse, and I think "that wine is gonna leave a stain", it's about booze, but it's not AV. I don't think so, anyway. Perhaps people here will disagree.

It just seems overboard. It also seems like you've surrendered your rational mind. Non-alcoholics can think about alcohol and it's not beast. Just because I have a beast who wants to convince me to drink alcohol doesn't mean my rational mind went away. When I was in high school chemistry class and studied the composition of ethanol, that was about booze, but it wasn't AV. I still have that rational mind. It's in there and it has capabilities.

But like I said, it's splitting hairs at this point. My AV is sufficiently active that I don't have to wonder if any particular thought might mean the beast is active. It's no mystery. My beast is very very active. Plenty of real AV going on. I don't have to go looking for something that might be.