Thread: 2 options
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
fluffyflea

[
Go to Alanon meetings for yourself.

QUOTE=Charlie0414;3907074]My alcoholic boyfriend was doing so good but 2 week ago he relapsed. He has drank everyday since, I am so disappointed in him. I told him if he had 2 options either keep drinking and lose your kids, your friends, your family, your job and me. OR stop drinking for good and keep everything you have, and make me your wife. He told me I've already lost you. He told me its too hard and that he's lost his faith in himself. I told him he needed to stop listening to lucipher (I don't know how to spell his name). He ignored my comment but I told him when he stops drinking blessings will come upon him. I told him I wont be around him anymore when he is drinking. He said that we wont see each other much then. I told him thank you for choosing alcohol over me. long talk later he is going to try to stop again. We argued for hours. The only fights we ever have are because he relapsed.
I cant help but wonder if I'm just wasting my time on him. So I got my wicker friend to read me my tarot cards. I didn't tell her my question till after. I thought none of my cards led to him but I thought about it and looked it up and yeah he is a fire. so all my cards led to him and its just I'm a little confused. Ill do my own with other questions about him. I just need to find mine.
My heart and my mind are saying I love him but yet I have my fathers voice saying you don't.[/QUOTE]