Thread: my story
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 07:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
trikyriky
Breaking Thru

my story

Good to start at the beginning. Somewhere around 1980. The bar scene ,it was cool to do coke. After a while ( 1985 ) I started selling just to support my habit. Not a lot. I would get a teener cut the **** out of it sell enough to get my hundred back and snort the rest. I became popular and liked that as I was never really a cool dude member. It became uncool after a while and I stopped s...ing and for the next 22 years I would spend a hundred every Friday. I became a recluse. I no longer wanted to share even with the opposite sex. .
Fast forward ( 1997 ). I moved to the ghetto because I couldn't or didn't pay my rent anymore in the nicer section of town. I lived next to crack head. One day I approached her and asked her to get me a teener of powder. No problem except she came back with a hundred of hard. Nope can't return it. I was stuck with it. Of course I figured out how to use it and was hooked. She ended up going to rehab and got straight so now I had to find other means to get it. Got arrested after buying from a friend of a friend. I still think he set me up as after handing it off to me three under covers and one bubbletop pulls me over and I couldn't swallow it so they found it ( 3 fifty,s ). I spent that night in the holding tank got out found my car in the pound and to my surprise they missed one Whoo Hoo. I celebrated. How stupid was that. The next encounter with the police was another trap. Only this time the guy was the target. He got in my car never made the exchange and right then a police car is in front and back of me. Well the dude dumps it in my passenger door pocket and the cops derived that it was his side of the car. He got arrested. I got a stern warning and got to drive home. I still had the fifty so I just found another guy. Celebrated again.
Fast forward to today. I still don't pay my bills. Go summers without hot water. Am an inch away from being evicted and still use. How dumb is that. At this very moment I don't have cable but my cell bill is paid, how else could I contact my dealer. I use, close all the blinds, hide in a closet , whatever. I am learning though slowly but surely. I don't enjoy it but still use. I actually hate the buzz. I am learning of the beast ( AVRT ). He is still tricking me up.but I am gaining small wins . I will win or at least let's hope so. If your thinking of trying crack DON'T