View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 01:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fitchicky

How will I know?

Hello All,

Last August, shortly after we were married, I found a crackpipe in my new husbands possession. He claimed it belonged to someone else and then I found more evidence that indicated otherwise. To make a long story short, he promised that that was the only time he had used and also indicated that this was the last time, he didn't even like it, he hated it.
I recently discovered that he is has used again, he again swears that it was only once, but there are thousands of dollars gone in 4 days, things in hock and it just doesn't add up to a one time deal. This was 6 days ago. I told him he couldn't come back home. I'm scared of his unpredictable temper and what he will say and so in front of the children. He seems to really want to get better, but insists on going back to get his handgun out of hock. Staying away from pawn shops was one of the agreements, if I were to even speak to him again. By the way, drug dealers and users hang out at pawn shops and that's how they operate and meet each other. I can't run the risk of any more drama in our home. He promised 8 months ago as here we are again. I'm not sure if I am strong enough to see him through to recovery, just to cycle back again. At what point do I no longer honor the for better or for worse part of our vows. I'm really tired. He no longer has a job and I have to pay all of the bills. It's been really peaceful without him in the house and without him there I feel like I do t have to worry about what he is doing. Please help!