View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 08:25 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
wraybear
Caring for the 3 little bears

i got almost all my shopping done today. My 18 year old and I are taking kids to school in the AM, then she offered to help wrap presents, so it will be some quality time with her and that doesn't happen very often, since we both work full-time and she goes to school every evening! Looking forward to tomorrow morning.

My step-mother-in-law called and is taking me out to eat tomorrow. She said it is a surprise and the place has good entertainment???? Looking forward to tomorrow evening.

I met with a therapist today... and WOW! We talked about my anger, resentment, losing my temper this past Fall. She asked what comes out when you squeeze a tube of toothpaste? toothpaste, right? Why? because that's what's in the tube. So when the stress and pressure was squeezing my heart this past fall, what came out was what was in there - anger. So, we need to work on putting good stuff in... working on my relationship with God which will put peace back in my heart, so when I am squeezed, peace will come out! Sounds so simple doesn't it? Looking forward to peace in my heart!

I talked to AH tonight which I have been avoiding. He is still in the hospital. Haven't seen him for 6 1/2 weeks or is it 7? wow, that's good that I am not counting!
Invited him to come over Christmas morning! YIKES! And, he offered to give me some money, i pretty decent amount, since he hasn't had to pay for the hotel while he's been in the hospital for almost 2 weeks! Looking forward to the money! lol Maybe I'll look forward to Christmas morning tomorrow, or the next day. Just kiddin.

I could say more... but wouldn't want to bore ya'll to tears.

Thanks for listening.

Hope all of you are finding some peace in your hearts!