View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jodane

no contact for 2 weeks now this

Short version
On 11th last month I told my abf to leave he moved in with another alcoholic woman he had met in rehab then 9 days later told me he was in a new relationship (that hurt)

I've had no contact with him for 2 weeks it's been awful and so hard to stay strong and not contact him. Im missing him so much I love him with all my heart even after all he has put us through. I try to eat properly, do things I like, keep busy, look after me make it all about me, work on me, and I go out with family and friends but he is in my mind, under my skin where ever I am what ever I do he is with me. I try to remember all the bad times but the good times were so very good and they creep into my thoughts. I have sobed every day since he left.

yesterday a card arrived he wrote I wanted to send a card to say Happy birthday on the 2nd but thought I would upset you again.
I need to tell you Im sorry.
I know as well as you do that you cant live with me drinking and I cant live not having any input in the house and watching your teenage son taking the p.. out of you and getting his own way.
He said he loved me and only me and whatever happens he always will love me, he is still trying to stop drinking.
He wants to talk and hopes to hear from me but its up to me.

I haven't phoned him and he has not phoned me but I so want to talk with him. I dont want to go on the rollercoaster again but I love him and I know when he is not drinking we get on great.
Am I crazy for even thinking about it?