View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Midwest181

55 so hours since my last suboxone

My depression was bad during tapering. I jumped off at 1mg. Anxiety is high comes and go. I take my clonidine a few times a day, I drank a detox drink to help flush me. I took one Imodium yesterday and one today.
I have my amino acids that I always take but I'm loading up. My omegas and EFA's and I'm taking a supplement restart-ast. It's an adrenal support. It's supposed to help those receptors upgrade from people who use fat burners etc.
I'm drinking water and weight gainers.
I also am taking OXYTOCIN. Not contin. It's what they give woman to induce labor. It's a bonding hormone produced and released by the body during birth, sex, most intimate encounters. It's said to upgrade the receptors that opiates hit..
I have ambien and klonopin for anxiety and sleep. I took a klonopin this morning cuz I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. Ambien I haven't taken yet. I have scripts but never use them. Just don't do much. But if I end up not sleeping I will need them.

My body hurts, my appetite is down. My ex is crazy. She's knew what I was doing this weekend and she keeps saying she needs stuff she left here... Well she's gunna have to wait. There isn't crap here worth dealing with her.

I would love it if this is all the worse it gets. My mind is clear. Music is good again and I'm hoping to write some goals inthe next week.

I started at 16 Mgs for 2.5 years only tapering last month or bit more..
I expect it to be like my detox from injecting oxy 10 years ago.

When does it get bad? I know Monday for sure. But how bad was mosts first 60 to 72 hours?