View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:07 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hi again, all is quiet in the Grace household, fingers crossed it stays that way.
It's been really busy here today for a week end, it's usually very quiet at week end.

Hi Gilmer, if I sang in church I would empty the place within 30 seconds, seriously.

Hi again Midnight, I was thinking about you today so thanks for letting us know how it went at the Doctors. At least it is nothing serious and I'm sure it's something that can be sorted. Having low hemoglobin can affect your mood too, it can make you very tired and down in the dumps, which could explain your black cloud days maybe!
Yes, that bloomin' phone call, I always think something has happened to my Dad, my heart was pounding. Lets hope I don't get another tonight.

B.F you are so lucky to live near enough to a beach to go for walks on it. I would love that. Sounds like you had quite a relaxed day. Enjoy tomorrow.

Hi Nicky, it's wonderful to see you sounding like your old self again. I forgot you bought a piano, how's the playing coming along?
Thankfully, I'm not a big chocolate lover so I haven't had the temptation.

See you all tomorrow

Sleep well

Gxxx