Old 03-28-2013, 09:22 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hi all

It's just gone 4 in the morning and I can't sleep so I'm having a read and a post here, it beats lying in bed with my mind working overtime. When I first stopped drinking I suffered terribly from insomnia, in fact i did when I was drinking too, but now it's only the odd night and mostly these days I can sleep for England!

Babs, thank you, you're welcome. I just know that if I can do this, anyone can once they put their mind to it, so you definitely can. You're not far off the 30 day mark now so keep on walking the walk.

Toots, thank you, you too my lovely, sober friend. That two weeks has really flown by and you are doing so well, you're so focused on this. To be honest I don't know what the pink cloud means, I've read it here a couple of times, but I haven't a clue!!
Can't wait to see you in the 'One year and under' group.

UB3, congratulations, 30 days plus is awesome, you are amazing. Come and join us in the 'One year and under' thread, it's a brilliant thread with some really good people and loads of support, we talk about all kinds there too. Look forward to seeing you there.

Hi Aems, you will do it, I know you can. Just take it one day at a time, you are stronger than you think. We are all with you on this.

MrsS, thank you so much and you are rapidly approaching 30 days too. I love your cheerful, positive posts, you have such a sunny disposition. I admire you for getting extra help, the more support the better.

Glad your therapy session went well WWG, stay focused and stick close over the weekend my friend.

Going now, back later

Stay safe, clean and sober. Don't pick up.

Gxxx