View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:16 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
deeker

Originally Posted by Snowie71 View Post
Hello everyone
I'm lucky to be grounded by 2 small kids & the fact that pregnancy turned me off wine & I don't do spirits. Beer, though. That was 8-14 cans about 2-3 times a week. I was turning up at school pickup trashed (thinking I looked "normal") arg
Xx
Did you say you are picking up the kids from school trashed? Oh how I hope I misunderstood that. If I did I truly apologize.However I admit I drove my son when I was drunk before.

Almost 8 yrs ago I ran into 3 trees at the bus stop 20 min before the kids came out . It was morning and I had been up all night drinking and drugging. My son actually saw my car wrapped around the trees when he was on the bus going to school. My life could be a lot different today if I hit those trees only 20 minutes later. I would have taken the lives of several children as they all play around those trees.I went to jail for that, it was my 3rd DUI.

I hope you have had your last drink. Would you believe I still drank and drugged after that. Cunning, baffling and Powerful is this illness. God Bless you!