View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

The movie Fireproof is based on the book. Although I thought it had terrible acting and was a low budget film, it was still worth watching.

We have had the books for a while but barely attempted it last year. When I read back at what I wrote in my book, it is now so clear he has in active addiction but I was then so clueless.

I haven't asked because I really don't care but I "assume" somebody suggested or mentioned it to him. I know I vent and share so much of the negative about him because of his addiction, but there is really a LOT of wonderful things about him and our relationship. Trust me, it is not all him all the time.

Lastly, my little boy (4.5 lbs) had 14 teeth and a mass on his front leg removed yesterday. He is so pathetic right now and can be quite the drama king. My vet laughed at his drastic change (crying and whining) when I entered the room and said "Boy, he knows how to get your attention." I laughed and thought to myself - Yes, I even have a codependent relationship with my fur babies. lol