View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 08:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

so what is this Love Dare thingie? never heard of it.

here's the smidge I know....about relationships...each person has to be accepted and embraced AS THEY ARE...warts and all. and committed to the other person. I really only get "mad" at hank when he doesn't do some THING I expected him to do (aka drive by mowing incident).

with addiction behind us we can just.....be. right now he's chopping up the flank steak for our fajita dinner. I got the onions minced up and the cheese grated, while he showered, now that he is back to work after a three month layoff. he went back last Thursday...this morning was my first time back on lunch duty and man did I struggle! who knew sandwiches were so difficult.

we joked, we laughed, he empathized with me having to work late, we commisterated at how sore he is just being back on the job, lifting heavy things (masonry). he mentioned that with us not married people (even tho I call him my husband...I'm 52 and too old for a boyfriend!?) - that when he retires or just can't do his job anymore, his insurance will expire and unless we claim as "domestic partners" I can't add him to my insurance unless we are married.

I asked him...so was that a proposal? LOL he said not yet!