View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
fallingtogether

Hi! The latter part of the story started happening to me. And I thought how dare he ask me that. Duh! No brainer. I got to that point because I was secretly drowning in my own thoughts. Alcohol made it go away, and it scared the cheap outta me. I never ever want to be that person again. I am so lucky that it didn't land me in jail for DUI! I came to the realization that my actions weren't normal. I have slowly over the last 6 months started talking more to my husband about my problem, and it's helping, but I didn't want to admit defeat to the one person I blamed everything on. I have learned though, that being right and doing right are almost polar opposites, and for me, I need to see the difference and remember that! I was a drinking mess towards the end, But thank goodness I found sobriety! Life is so much better! I had almost four months and relapsed, thinking i could handle it, and it got me right back to the bottom. but by the grace of god, im back at 29 days! i can do this! You can do this! Keep reading! I wish you the best!