Old 03-25-2013, 09:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dib42

Originally Posted by HopeBegins View Post
When I think of going home tonight, I think of drinking. He is angry with me. I came home Friday night and he had had two gin and tonics, and I was a little bit upset with him about it. Later he got angry with me and had two more. He wanted to leave and I begged him not to because I didn't want him to drive drunk. I put my arms around his legs and begged him to stay home. My 14 year old heard everything. Just now on the phone he said it was a "horrendous weekend" with me because he played badly at his 6 AM tennis match the following morning (Saturday). He blames me because he had four drinks Friday night and played badly. I said, "You were drinking before I even got home." He hung up on me. Last night I drank an entire bottle of wine b/c he was so cold and distant to me all weekend.

Is your 14 year old also his 14 year old?

Sounds like there are some problems here that its probably best if you don't drink while trying to evaluate them.

So lets hold off on that bottle of wine (or whatever you're wanting to drink), at least for right now, we can always revisit it later.