View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Rosieblue

Thanks Gilmer

Today is a new day can't really settle but can string a sentence together just lol and not ending up in tears for no apparent reason.

I sometimes think I feel to much, when others are sad or down feel so bad for them and want to do anything I can to make them feel better. When others are happy I am happy

This precedes drinking it's in my personality was a very sensitive kid.

Somewhere along the way though pleasing others all the time I really not learnt anything about my needs what I like what I dislike (apart from cabbage I know I dislike that lol,) it really made no difference anyway before run around sort everyone then sit back with wine.

Also thought doing everything for people would make them like me part of the confidence issues.

Don't know now where being helpful ends and starting thinking of my needs begins. Learning to say no is hard.

Sorry don't know if making much sense writing for me really just want to put it down somewhere.

First few months of not drinking was sort of in a cocoon now real life is breaking in bit by bit and the emotions are raw and new and at times overwhelming.

Just breath it's a step in the right direction just s hard one.