View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
nikib57

Methadone Detox

cHey..i am new on here and not sure if this is the right thread or what. I have currently been on methadone for nearly 4 years.Before that i was on hydro, roxy, oxys nearly everyday for about 4 yrs. So i decided methadone would be the easy way out. i had to drive to a clinic an hour there and a hour back. We'll after awhile they let u get take home bottles so i was going once a week. I was currently at 140mg. We'll one day i just decided i'm tired of depending on any chemicals so i started lowering my dose at home and quit going to the clinic. So i would lower 30mgs every 3 days. i am on my 12th day of tapering and currently at 3mgs. Today was my 1st day at 3mg. Yesterday i was at 20mg for 3 days prior. i have one more dose left at 3mg for 2moro then that will be it. I have already started feeling withdrawals once i got to 20mg.Diarrhea, chill, sweats, headaches, restless legs, fast heartbeat at times, can't eat that well. I checked my blood pressure today at walmart and it was normal but barely normal on the verge of being in in the middle but not high. I have been all over the internet looking for supplements to take. So 12 days ago i started taking flaxseed oil, multivitamin, alpha lipioc acid and melantion for sleep. I just wonder since i already start feeling withdrawals is it going to get worse after 2moro since its my last dose of 3mg? Or should i even bother taking the last 3mg? Anyways, it feels good to tell my story since some of my family and friends have no idea how hard this is.