View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:23 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Geez, longest 24 hours of my life. She is talking like she has moved here, I made it clear to abf last night that she is to be out of my house by monday. He has already gotten annoyes with her too but he gets to go to work and leave me here to deal with it. He did agree that thisisnt fair to me but he shows no actions as to making it more fair to me so once again they are just empty meaningless words.

She kept going to the bathroom all day yesterday and came out smelling odd, like a hospital or something. I couldnt quite place it but knew she was up to something cause she was all sorts of out there, slurring, not making sense, etc. I figured it out finally when I went to brush my teeth ans there was no mouthwash left. It was about half full yesterday morning before she got here. I told abf, he didnt really say much or act as if it was a big deal but it is. I am not having someone in my house like this. I am so uncomfortable it is unreal, I am on the verge of panic attacks, i feel like I need to go run 10 miles. Im not sure I can do this until monday. I am tempted to tell abf she goes or I do. I lost the last little bit of sanity I had in my home, I am still very angry.