Old 03-19-2013, 06:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Redvelvetcake59

@Trying to get others to engage in a conversation while drunk....

Well my brothers birthday is Feb 21st and mine is Feb 22nd. He called me on my birthday and although he had never spoken to me in this manner in 49 years, he cursed me out, called me names and threw the phone down and kept cursing. He was angry at the entire family because he left a backpack at his friends house where he attended a party and his drugs were in there and he had to get that bag. He wanted me to get up although I had the flu, but even if I did not have it, I never would have done this and he knew it, yet he screamed and demanded that I do something about getting him his drugs and bag.

I love my brother, but there was no way that I would have done this. I guess the drugs and alcohol made him think he had some imaginary courage and he called thinking this would convince me. I really felt bad for him, but I am the only person in the family that will not move or budge on anything involving alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. I know some of you probably wonder why I added cigarettes but if you think about it....that is an addiction and a nasty one I might add and I put it right up there with the rest of the addictions.