Old 03-19-2013, 05:36 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Grymt
All is Change

Originally Posted by Retro_Girl View Post
I'll have to see about the anxieties, maybe with a clearer head, things wont seem so bad that I need to go drink.....hmmm that would be nice. I'll make sure not to be hungry too. I also found that chamomile tea with a sweetener is good in the evening as a drinking substitute. Didn't drink today! Thank you all for your support!!
I think in reading through this thread to the last post and then reading the last response todate that this can be taken further. I still crave every day to some extent. IOW in my experience the sensation of craving can last a long time. If one is 'over' sensitive enough, or aware of ones senses to a degree that may be outside the norm then the sensation of craving is sensed in relation to many exoself events.

On the path of recovery there are certain prime directives. Honesty is perhaps the most important (though a tripod is certainly more stable).

A commitment to honesty begets a number of matters, not least understanding the essence of honesty. Where does it start? What is it really? Where does it happen? What is the relationship of self and honesty?

The funny thing is : these questions can all be answered by being honest.

With the mind as one of the senses. and the mind as being potentially without a subconscious. in other words a conscious expanded over what one calls the subconscious, to varying degree in the norm, many are nor really aware of it as something knowable at all, (perhaps that is the 'common' state?), one senses the sensations as they arise throughout the mind body phenomena, (that we call 'I').

These sensations are the precursors to reactions.
The reactions can take a variety of forms, within and out,

A feeling gives arise to a thought and the thought is acted upon. The act lays bare the feeling!

Therein lies also the solution.

Here endeth the lesson.