View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
MeSoSober

Originally Posted by Mizzuno View Post
Well, since moving here almost 1 year ago. We have had a series of setbacks and struggles. My dear husband despises his co-workers. He has been with his company for 5 years and has never experienced such negativity and complete carelessness. Before the transfer, all was well with him and his job. Despite long hours, he enjoyed his world. We transferred here hoping that the sun would make us happy, the warmth would do us good. In less than 1 years time: We lost a lot of money in Escrow, I lost my job, we have not made friends, we are in a small apartment (overpriced) in a shady part of town. My husband wants to go back to where we came from, the North Coast of California. Im starting to think that this is a good idea. I mean, I dont have a job that pays well and I am not even sure what i am going to do. All this change is huge. I dont feel like drinking. I dont feel like anything. I am just moving onward and upward. .....Actually, i am sitting here. I haven't learned levitation yet.
Holy crap I guess I'd want to go back to the north coast of California too! I'm a true-blue east coaster, but northern California is just . . . well, amazing.

You and your husband have each other, you have an income, you have your sobriety. Those are all HUGE! Good luck whatever you decide!