View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Its been awhile...

Since I posted. Things havent changed much. I am better at not caring and just leaving him be. He isnt drinking as much, our relationship is still no better. He just doesnt fly off the handle as easily. I plan on leaving him soon, things have been falling in place rather smoothly. His biggest complaint is no relations. *roll eyes* I have gotten better at setting boundaries and sticking to them. I realized this yesterday. Im not sure if I posted about his mom before but she has been an A for quite some timw. In and out of jail, rehab, etc. Recently she became homeless and couldnt afford vodka or beer so she moved on to hand santizer. She was hospitalized a few times and went into a year and a half rehab program. She had been doing well, it has been about 3 months. He got a call sat that she left with a roomate and ended up back in the hospital completely unaware as to how she got there. Needless to say she got kicked out of the rehab and had no where to go. I quickly said no, no way, not a chance. I live with 3 A's as it is and I am not dealing with another. Of course this lead to an arguement, I understand its his mom but I cant do it. I cant say she cant come to the area but she is not welcome to live here. So I compromised some and agreed sge could come visit and we can buy her a ticket back to where you choses to go. He wanted 2 weeks, I said only if you plan on taking off of work for those 2 weeks. I am not a babysitter or A sitter in this case, i am not going to be the one stuck at home having to watch her every move while trying to take care of my almost 3 yr old.

So anyways I am not sure the point of this post. He is still mad but he cant seem to understand that I have little sympathy considering my position. I am proud of myself for laying out my rules and sticking to them but the whole her coming to.visit makes me nervous. I have this horrible gut feeling that it is going to end badly. I feel defensive at the mention of her. I dont want yet another one of them envading my space, mind, peace and influencing my daughter. I hope my gut is wrong but I am not all that optimistic about the visit or where it is going to leave me and him.