Old 03-18-2013, 05:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
shaolin5

Wife in rehab...need serious help for real

Cliffs:
My wife is a cocaine/crack addict. Been using about 6years
I was fooled into thinking she had stopped using for good, that's why I married her ( Disclaimer: I had NO idea what an addict really was, and I had NO idea what a MASTER liar/manipulator she was until I found out way too late)
After stealing my laptop, shotgun, assault rifle and television for $400, (I got the laptop and shotgun back), she robbed her sister's daughter's piggy bank, which prompted her sister to press charges and have her arrested.
We used the charges to leverage her to go to rehab (which she WANTED TO DO), so she checked herself into a facility. In West Palm Beach Florida. For 30 days.
My question is, what can I expect when she returns? I mean, we have tried counseling, NA meetings (they only work if you go....it took her 120 days to get 90 days PRESENT). I HONESTLY believe she WANTS to quit ( or she believes she wants to quit. But I am at the end. She has lied to me, stolen from me, manipulated me, ect., and I'm NOT taking this **** anymore. PERIOD. This is her LAST SHOT.
I want to be supportive (and have been) and I hope she can turn it all around. But, I have my doubts. So, what should I expect?