View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:53 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  
Jeni26

I'm thinking of you Tanja, this must be a heartbreaking decision to make, but I agree that this may well be the best move for Peyton. Big hugs for you xxx

Em, I hope your counselling works out well for you. When memories suddenly re-appear it can make us feel uncomfortable and a little 'off' as you put it, but working through them can only be a good thing. I had a memory resurface out of nowhere during my counselling yesterday. It was not a good one and if it had happened during the night it would have led to a panic attack for sure. It still hurt but I talked it through with someone who could analyse it and keep me balanced. She did refer to my Dad as a lunatic at one point which almost made me laugh because I immediately rushed to defend him for some unfathomable reason. There's some mixed up sense of loyalty going on there! I think therapy could really help me, and you too xxx

FP-I hope your St Patricks Parade and date go well. Love the pic, you are awesome xxx

Kitty-I'm sure the right guy will come along when the time is right for you. You sound great xxx

Sassy-you keep going my friend. Your words mean a lot to me xxx

OLL-I understand your self-esteem being closely linked to how you perceive others see you. I reckon there are lots of us that can identify with that, but remember you don't really know what others think, nor can you control it. You can only be true to yourself. And we think you're great. I hope things settle down for you next week xxx

Last night at H's brothers was interesting..... My sister in law turned a bit nasty with drink as usual. It was so nice being sober and able to avoid being drawn into it. I looked over at H at one point who grinned and winked at me as if to say, 'here we go again...' It felt so good not to feel I had to smooth anything over or try and take control . We didn't get in til 4 this morning so I feel almost hungover with tiredness. But not with alcohol, most importantly!

Lots of love to you all xxx