View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:23 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
tanja

Good Morning All,

FP - Congratulations on Day 309! I hope you have a wonderful time at your parade. I love your new icon.

OLL- I agree 100% that people not liking me is a huge trigger. When the one man at AA told me "I don't know you" it fed on my worst insecurities. Kudos to you for getting on the treadmill as a means of working through stress. I know I have to force myself to do it. I know that it really does put me in a better mood. Taking a class would be a wonderful thing that you could treat yourself to after all the hard work you have put into your home. I always enjoy your wisdom and your insight!

HRB - Thank you as always in supporting me and empathizing with the Peyton situation. I am not looking forward to it. I don't know how it will happen, but in all likelihood we will have to take him to the rescue. I am hoping that my husband will do it. I just don't want to see him led away.

Dee - Thank you as always for the advice on Peyton. I do tell myself that this is best for Peyton. I feel some guilt because I could have been a better owner.

Kitty - Glad to hear you sat out the Saint Patty's Day celebration. Your evening at home sounded much more enjoyable. I too tried the online dating and it was a nighmare experience. Much like you, the pictures didn't look like the person and they took great liberties with the facts they posted. It does work for a lot of people though.

Emily - Congratulations on 36 days of sobriety. I can relate to worrying about everything. At least we recognize that we are doing it and are trying to let it go.

Wishing everyone a good St Patricks Day! I think I will toast mine with green tea