Old 03-16-2013, 03:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mecanix
That bell or bike person

I use a visualization technique .

Imagine baby Q , a lovely little bundle of joy , it's not hard to feel compassion and love for her is it ? what has she learned ? what tools does she have for coping with the world ? if you could meet wouldn't you want to give yourself a hug and show forgivness and compassion ?

Imagine 3 year old Q , despite being 3 and being into everything , it's not hard to feel compassion and love for her is it ? what has she learned ? what tools does she have for coping with the world ? if you could meet wouldn't you want to give yourself a hug and show forgivness and compassion ?

Imagine the 10 year old Q , it's not hard to feel compassion and love for her is it ? what has she learned ? what tools does she have for coping with the world ? if you could meet wouldn't you want to give yourself a hug and show forgivness and compassion ?

Imagine the 15 year old Q , raging ball of frustration , desires and dissapointments ? truely it's hard being 15 , it's not hard to feel compassion and love for her is it ? what has she learned ? what tools does she have for coping with the world ? if you could meet wouldn't you want to give yourself a hug, if she'd accept it... and show forgivness and compassion ?

Imagine 25 year old Q , considering whats she's been up against and only coping with the tools she has picked up along her journey . it's not hard to feel compassion and love for her is it ? what has she learned ? what tools does she have for coping with the world ? if you could meet wouldn't you want to give yourself a hug, if she'd accept it.. and show forgivness and compassion ?

Imagine the Q yesterday , considering whats she's been up against and only coping with the tools she has picked up along her journey . Looking back from her future today it's not hard to feel compassion and love for her is it ? what has she learned ? what tools does she have for coping with the world ? if you could meet wouldn't you want to give yourself a hug, if she'd accept it.. and show forgivness and compassion ?

I thought self forgivness and self love was something practaiced by slightly suspect narcissitic people before i practaiced and understood the technique above .

It's not hard to start to build compassion for most people when you imagine them as a baby and work forwards , see the bad decisions and horrifying choices done usually for the most missguided reasons .

I'm fine with fraternaly loving you just as you are , my sister in recovery, as a manifestation of something glorious , as we all are , why would'nt you ?

Bestwishes, M