Thread: Im still sober
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Prion

Im still sober

Wow what a hectic , crazy week I am going through. I went back to work Monday and I don't know if its from being away for so long, I came back and was so overwhelm with it all, I just wanted to say f. It all of this, I don't wanna deal with any of this. I saw some old behaviour returning and I am scared. I am gonna go to a meeting tomorrow and hopefully it calms me down. Until then I gave you Guys and my sponsor.

I really really wanted to give up last night, instead I binge on food, which doesn't show that I deal with stress really well at all. I slept 4 hours and my solution to that was to drink a large coffee and take one more Ritalin ( I am prescribe 1/day) ... You can see where there could be a problem... I do

How do you guys , high functioning alky/dr function with the stress of your life, returning to work and sobriety? How do you delegate within you'd job description while being anonymous when dealing with your sobriety?

I did some work in step one last day and I am getting emotional memory flashback of the bad things I did, people I hurt, it really is thought on the self-esteem.

Thanks for your help,

I'm 11 day sober from alcohol and other drugs.

Prion!