Old 03-12-2013, 06:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

If he were to be pushy to come over and make a bee line for under the sofa cushion, or one of my shoe boxes - I hope I would get suspicious!

oh daisy that is so funny! yes if ANYONE comes to your home and immediately dives under the sofa, be concerned! I hope you remember that shock and anger at finding dope stashed in your home. cuz that's what addiction does....violates us. in ways we cannot conceive.

I hope this man of yours GETS it. coke is so damn sneaky. it's a mind f*ck, sorry to be crude. but it's like a cross between Satan and the Chesire Cat and the python from Jungle Book. it's evil, but it smiles so coyly and says:

trussssst me, it will be ok, jusssst a little bit. you'll see, it will be just like old times. I promisssssse.

I've got something over 7 years crack cocaine free, and every once in a while my head will still say...ya know, a couple of lines wouldn't be a BAD thing. these thoughts truly come out of nowhere.

right, like there's such thing as a couple of lines. like that wouldn't just p!ss ya off??? that beast never sleeps....we are exactly one bad decision away.