View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:45 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Hi all.

In a mad rush again. Just typing this while trying to bolt down some food them am going to meet my sponsor tonight. I'm going to tell her about going to counselling. She advised me back last Summer that she felt it would be a good move for me. I took it as a bit of a rejection at the time. It was a case of 'whoa, I've told you all my stuff, and you can't help me, and I'm so messed up you want to pass me to someone else?!' But, she knew she wasn't qualified to help and has been a good solid support to me all the way through. I think she will be pleased that I've (finally) done what she advised.

Em- don't waste time in regrets. All our experiences, good and bad, are what have shaped us. I realise now that without my childhood circumstances, I wouldn't have the empathy and understanding I have for children, and I love what I do. I seem to be able to work out what makes them tick, and their emotional well-being is something I prioritise on in my work. Life is a journey, and no part of it is wasted as long as we continue to learn and grow. Lots of love to you xxx

Bloss-hope your lunch goes well. You have done this before and got through it, and you will do again. I believe in you xxx

OLL-happy snapping with your camera. Practice makes perfect, look forward to seeing some of your pictures xxx

Love to you all xxx