View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PreciousKitty

Spouse curious about me and this website

I have been on this site for about a month now - I love it. It has helped me so much. In the beginning I spent many hours a day on here now just an hour or two.

Anyway my husband of 25 years has always been a bit jealous. He has mellowed out over the years though. He hasn't said too much about me being on here. But last night he was going through the history and saw something that saide private message and asked what I was doing sending private messages back and forth. I told him this was a monitored site but not sure he was too happy. He didn't make a huge issue out of it though.

Now that I am sober I realise a lot of my issues are marital and I have started opening up and talking freely on here about it.

I havent said anything that is untrue but I am sure he would not be happy if he knew I was airing our dirty laundary. And of coarse if I get advice that doesn't seem to support him he would not like it either.

But this is not his deal, atleast this part of it. I just fear that he will get in and read my posts and pm's.