View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:07 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
wehav2day

jeni, sorry i missed you before! i'm trying to be better about individual replies, but i'm especially not so great at it when trying to write from the phone. for having small hands, i definitely have "fat fingers!" GIANT kudos to you on day 3 smoke free. that is huge. i hope day 4 is easier!

sas, rock on! pretty soon we will both have 3 weeks, and it takes 3 weeks to change a habit. :-)

lee, congrats on 5 months and your normal life. normal in itself can sometimes be extraordinary.

fp, that's quite the adventure for a first date! glad you had fun. yeah, there might be red flags in the future. yeah, you don't want to rush headlong into a relationship. yeah, that pach may turn out to be not right for you. BUT, that pach might just be "ele right." or if not, may be "ele right now." looks like you are embracing the adventure with open eyes and that's a great idea! good luck.

rock, you are an exercise ma-sheen! i still hate running. but it will be nice to get back on the bike and get the kayak back out. yesterday was actually warm, and i was itching to get the boat out even though i was working and the water is cooooold still.

things are good here, thanks for all the nice words about the breakfast. found out that little interview i had to give was on the news even. and a radio interview last week, sheesh. i told the tv guy i had a face for radio... :-)

sure is nice to be doing all this work stuff sober again, not to mention hangover free. it's also nice to not drink when stressed. well not the stress part so much, but the not using alcohol as the way to de-stress part. still looking for a good way to de-stress. meditation kind of helps, tea, exercise works for a time... guess i'll keep on lookin'.

i hope the rest of you may-mates are doing well! thank you all so much for being my sober buddies!