View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:42 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
skella99

Yes, I agree. I do think her behavior qualifies as harassment and domestic violence.Thank you very much for the information.

She texted me last night. Asking why I told Del her and her g/f were fighting. She basically tried to deny there was anything other than her cutting herself going on, that she was not drunk, just mad. and only after that incident did she get drunk or high.

I replied that the police called me and told me she was very intoxicated.

I havent heard from her since.

The lying is unbelievable.

Then this morning on her facebook she posted this quote:

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standard of every day life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where your allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you'r reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now."

I dont know who said that, but it is so true. And the even more horrific part is that those surrounding her, the innocent bystanders, like in having a friend or family member commit suicide, suffer through the "suicide" time too.