Old 03-07-2013, 06:47 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
BeautifulLife

Today, I am grateful for:

1. Getting off my butt (well, not literally) and doing the reading this morning.
2. My body slowing me down, so that I can engage in the self-care that is most important at this moment.
3. The willingness to do some writing yesterday and the willingness to feel what comes up.
4. The upcoming Bluebonnet retreat in April.
5. Spending some extra time with my husband this morning and making us breakfast.
6. My husband cleaning the breakfast dishes when I wasn't looking and me not expecting him to do so.
7. Airborne "Hot Soothing Mix" and a pretty mug from which to drink it.
8. Spiritual growth.
9. You folks, from whom I learn so much.
10. Impending spring break and not having to pack lunches & snacks for my boys for 9 whole glorious days, or have them to school or anywhere at any specific time.
11. My brother and his family coming to visit next week and the opportunity to continue to learn to practice love and tolerance with them.
12. My brother, who wants to have a closer relationship than we used to and that he is opening up emotionally with me. He's not a very outwardly emotional person, generally speaking. What a gift for 2 kids that used to fight like 2 cats in a sack.
13. Accountability.
14. Letting go of shame.
15. "First the gesture, then the grace."