View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:33 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  
PreciousKitty

Go EASY Go! What determination. It's been a minute but Yoga/Meditation is nice isn't it? I was introduced to it in Rehab.

And yes, good food makes me feel so much better also. If I am not fairly careful about what I eat everyday I know I will develop eating issues. Meaning, if I gain too much weight I will start seeking the adderall. With the adderlall comes anxiety; then I need the alcohol for the anxiety! What a way to live, or rather die. Thanks for the reminder.

Your doing so great Easy - Keep it up!

Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
18th day of sobriety. Have eaten healthily today and feel much better for it. Have just done my first session of meditation and feel a deep sense of calm. I recommend it. I've decided to move my quit smoking date a week ahead to coincide with no smoking day, anyone joining me? Looking forward to the extra money and health benefits of course! Watched a full game of football without beer when I would usually knock back at least 6 cans. In summary feeling very positive about the present and the future. Thank you all for your support. Stay sober.