View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:17 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
skella99

Thank you so much, HopefulmomtoD.

My daughter came home yesterday and stood at my bedroom door, tearful and saying sorry. I asked her for what and she couldnt form the words. She was drunk and high.

I blew a gasket and that was wrong of me, but I just couldnt hold it in anymore. She had her girlfriend with her and I yelled at her.

Before she came back home, I found pills in her drawers that were not hers, not prescribed to her and I threw them away. When she went to look for them, she was so mad at me, even looking through the trash. She eventually left and didnt come home, and that is good.

My poor sons are so worried that she is going to come back. That makes me so sad. They told me they dont ever want her back.

This morning she is on facebook raging about how horrible her family is, how we dont care about her, basically how we drive her to drink b/c of what we say about her, what we do or dont do... all this stupid stuff. What is even more ridiculous is that her "friends" act as if we really are to blame and that we should just "accept" her.

It's just insanity.