View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:05 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  
nel68

Good morning class glad to see everyone is doing better... Alison, I have to take time to breath because if I don't I hyperventilate...I notice several years ago when I took a deep breath my hands would get this feeling of being pricked by needles, a hard tingling sensation then later my lips would feel the same and I always felt like I could be on the brink of passing out. I just felt so awful and scared but I knew I couldn't get sick, I had my mom to care for. This all started when my mom got sick till about a year or so after she passed. They ran some test and concluded it was my breathing due to the stress. So now when I start to feel tingling sensation in my lips I know I need to breath. I really make a conscious effort to take several deep breaths a day because I just felt awful and scared like that. Its amazing how stress can work on your body, I didn't even feel stress but I guess I was. I was worried about my mom and I just wanted her to get better...The lady that did the test was so sweet she asked if I had any stress I told her everything that had happen, my mom passed, my aunt passed(my moms sister they died 13 days apart, they were so close in life) then my husband fill broke his neck and back. and a few other things with family. She said honey your not breathing you have got to breath and explained everything, she was so kind....I'll never forget her kindness...So anyways that was something I learned so now I am always breathing deep, I feel much better when I do. Sorry to rattle on....I hope everyone has a great Thursday, Sober1ck I am looking forward to Sunday they said 60 's!!!!!..I hope it does not change ...Dorris, I love your avatar been meaning to tell you that