View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:54 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  
PreciousKitty

Originally Posted by estone View Post
Hello to all my February friends! Day 25 and counting! It feels like my hours are off from everyone else! When I am on here most of you all have posted and are in bed for the night! Oh well... I enjoy reading and catching up!

It's been a sad frustrating day for me. I was very busy at work which took my mind off of things but home life is kinda sucky! (Is that a word?) My hubby and I got into it yesterday right after work and we didn't talk to each other until I got home tonight. Now he's acting like nothing ever happened. (I think he's trying to make me crazy!) Anyway I'm just venting a bit. I'll feel better tomorrow. Any sober day is a good day right?!

Thanks all for listening...
SUCKY is a word where I come from.

Estone thank you for the kind words on your other post. I got them at the perfect time.

I so don't feel strong tonight though.

I walked in from work to a bit of a mess. Not as bad as usual but I just cant stand a constant mess and always having to ask for people to help and assign tasks. I have never been able to make a chore chart and stick to it. Too many complaints and arguing.

My daughter made dinner which was real nice but I am just not in the mood to clean up the mess. And my feeling is, if she made dinner then someone else needs to clean up the mess.

My other daughter really can't with a broken foot. My 10 year old grandson never helps but I don't feel that is my fault. It's his mom's job to teach him these things. It would be more work to show him how than to just do it myself. My 21 year old son could/should and I will probably tell him there all his tonight. Just feel guilty because I already asked him to take out the garbage today.

Why is this so hard for me. I am aware it is NOT normal behavior. I am so ANGRY right now.

Now my daughter just got home with stuff to make chile verde for tomorrow. Really nice right? But another mess! She gets on these kicks sometimes.

My daughters agreed to spend Thursdays-Sundays at my other daughters house to give me a break! Can't they make the chile there tomorrow?

Gosh I am so ANGRY that I am bawling now! Is all I feel is GUILT! What kind of mom wouldn't want to have family dinners with her children and grandchildren? But every night?

It's just that I cooked wonderful family dinners for 25 plus years w/o much help from anyone. I was a regular Betty Crocker, and I loved it. I loved taking care of my children.

IF I could ever get a break I would love to make family dinners for my adult children on Sundays.

I would rather stay upstairs and starve tonight than go downstairs and eat and see a mess and craziness . But of coarse they would beg me to come and eat, and how am I making them feel by staying in my room and passing up a nice dinner my daughter made?

I feel so ungrateful.

Sorry so long. Thanks for listening.