View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:17 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Goose1

Originally Posted by Mrbeagle View Post
Congrats on day 11! I too am very excited for the football tonight. I have a feeling United will win, RVP at least one goal. Thanks for thinking about me and tiger, i'm still here getting through the day and i'm sure tiger is too

Sweeny and FF thanks so much for your kind words. SR is definitely my safe place i've realised. When i'm on here all desire to drink tends to dissipate, so it seems logical that I spend as much time on this wonderful site as possible.

Peace
Mr Beagle/1StepUp I'm a huge Football Fan. Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea... Rooting for BVB - Borussia Dortmund this CL. Would like to make to the Bridge someday for a match. Made it to the 2006 WC. It reminds me of a drunk story in Stuggart. My son was with me and our hotel was about an hour by train to the FanFest area. Well it was a day that we were not attending a match, so we went to the FanFest early. And got totally ****faced on wine, watching Spain/Tunisia among other things. The rains came and we got separated, it got dark and late. We had found out before hand the time of the last train back to the hotel. I was in a total drunk panic because I had not seen my son for hours. How I remembered I don't know. I literally did not know what to do. So I went to the train station and there my son was standing. I know we all have our stories, but the things this poison would get me into is many. I don't go a weekend without watching the EPL. Looks like Jose may have Real destined, they are even handling Barca of late.