Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
me01

aww thanks hevyn im sure u are doin well now tho and thats all that matters, how r u now and what av u been up to, thank u once again for following my stories hevyn i know u have all the time and that means the work to me sending hugs and xxxxxx

aww u sure are rite tammy they would be very proud i really am amazed how well i am doin and i know that is my dad guiding me and doin the things im doin. im glad u are coping better now and we all av that heart breaking moments from time to time that normal, ive been in touch with another fortune teller cant help my self lately im a sucker for them more since my dad as died, this one ive heard all good stuff bout and everyone that as been to c her its all come true wen my mum rang her the first time just by the 1st phone and we av never in are lifes spoke to her or even met her and she knew my mum was in her bedroom and told her my dad was standing next to her and he is always with us and that he was goin to help me, my mum and my dad sister give up the ciggys and we've all stopped smoking its amazing and she also told me mum to tell me to stop worrying im doin great its just blow me away and that were ever me dad is he is learning to work with children that av passed away that av been abused in there past he is learning to work with them can believe it and me dad loved children she is comimg to are family home on tue cant wait to here what else she as to say so excited haha how are u today? sending hugs and xxxxxx