View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:37 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
story74

Just take it day by day, and be true to yourself.

I thought my xah was going to be an amazing father. He worked with kids, and they loved him. He was such a kind person. When myy life exploded and it got to the point I couldn't trust him any longer I couldn't believe it. I still believe I have a strong intuition about people, but I think he changed. He never grew up. Who knows.

Anxiety is something I have always had. I have felt less since I have been divorced, but during and months after the divorce if my phone rang I would get butterflies. On the way home today I was stressing about someting so small. On the way to work this morning I was doing the same thing. I sometimes wonder if I don't know anything but the feeling of anxiety. I have started to see it, and then stop it. Both times I turned my worries into something positive and reminded myself how small they were. I let them go. I also asked myself, if I wasn't worried about this, then what would I have to worry about? Anxiety is really hard to control. Chores will get done. Your husband loves you and wants to try. You are safe. Maybe it won't work with him, and that is ok too. No mater what, you really will be ok because you are a strong woman.

Also, I know yoga has really helped with my anxiety. Do you exercise?

Positive thoughts! Hang in there!