View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
iamunique
suffering is not a requirement

Post to be continued..

Hello good people, How is everyone? I figured it's about time I got back here..I was looking around and realized how much I miss you guys.. Actually thanks to my son..I'll be taking a refresher course. Things had been just going along Pretty Good (I thought) for him. He landed himself a job by me so I temporarily agreed to let him stay with me until the job is finished in a couple months. He has already been here about a month..he really seemed fine.
Well here we go again..His behaviors started changing and I got suspicious and looked in his duffel bag and found 4 needles and a spoon and rubberbands. So i confronted him...he told me "they belonged to his GF"S dad..he"s a diabetic. they accidentally switched bags.
I'm not buying it. I was a CNA and diabetics dont use spoons and bands and their insulin comes in bottles.
he admitted he is using pain killers for his back for work but he denies using the needles.
that being said I still am not convinced enough to throw him out and have him lose his job..i dont know why? I'm just not there yet. God I'm torn again. Anyhow I think we need some prayers and hugs...Thanks for listening
Love yas,
unique