Old 02-27-2013, 05:26 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
me01

aww really received thats nice to know i am in your thoughts im ok plodding on as best i can clean and sober, been on a peer mentor course the last two week so that as kept me busy and start me volunteer course with mersey care the drugs and alcohol team which will keep me busy my dad really must be close to well that is what i feel anyway coz even thow i am broken inside i am getting throw things and all the good things to do with my recovery and job wise that me and my dad talked bout b4 he died are all starting to come together just wish he was still here in person to give me a cuddle but i truely believe what ever i do now he will guide me thank you for your lovely message really does mean alot. How r u recieved?

aww thank you for your message tammy i really am sorry to here bout you father its the worse feeling ever isnt, How are you managing to get throw it, If you have a look on the liverpool echo and type in my father name brian collins you will c all the lovely stories bout my father there is goin to be another lovely one in tomorrow, Hope you are ok and i am here if you ever want to talk and welcome to SR it really is a good website i have found alot of confort from it everyone as been really love coz not only av i lost my father i lost my uncle b4 christmas and also slip up with my partner but i keep praying and doin my work and im getting throw it

Take care to you both sending big hugs and xxxxxxxxxx