View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:57 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Carlotta
Behold the power of NO

Good morning Class

Blond and Bounced, I am so glad you two are back in the saddle and still with us. Please do not feel like frauds. We need you here, your posts have helped me many times and we are all in it together. We all knew what recovery would not be a steady walk on a pink cloud, we stumble, we fall and we get back up and more importantly we share our struggles so we can help and learn from each others so maybe I can avoid your mistakes and you can avoid mine.
Lisamum, I hope that your little one recovers quickly. I think I remember something about putting mittens on children so they will not scratch or something?? You must be so relieved to be sober so you can give 100 percent to your child's recovery.
Rosie, check your pm box.

I am in really good spirits, maybe a little too good. Yesterday I found out that I had a sizable tax refund coming my way. Of course I was euphoric but first thing which crossed my mind was celebrating with some GOOD wine, I could actually taste it in my mouth. Well, I watch Smashed instead then made a list of things I ll use that money for (reinvest it in my home business) but still I did not trust myself so I went to bed early. This is the first time I have a physical craving (funny in general it s the stupid AVs) and I rode it out but it means one thing, I need to keep being vigilant, I m not out of the woods yet.

I wish everyone a good and sober day.