View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Azraehl

I know what you mean about bad decisions biting you in the arse. I hardly have any arse left lol.
If you have 7 days to get clean that's cake man! You can do this no sweat.. well okay maybe some sweat heh.
I am at the end of day 5.. the last 4 days have been a nightmare to be honest but today the sun started to poke through the clouds and I actually felt a small measure of happiness which I am still clinging to. It's not going to be easy but I have faith in you that you can do this. And there's no reason you shouldn't deserve this job.. your addiction doesn't deserve it though so it needs to hit the road. Something tells me you wouldn't have been offered the job in the first place if you didn't deserve it.

Could be this is Someone's way of giving you a great reason to get clean. Could be Someone wants you to know good things are coming your way if your willing and ready to make a change.

I am pulling for you, to make a change first and foremost, and if you end up with the job.. well that's just an added bonus!
-Az