View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Saskia

Good morning, Mayans!

Em, good to see your post. It's hard to see you struggling but you sound like you are pulling things together. I do know how hard it can be (me, the relapse queen) but I don't think it's ever hopeless. We just need to keep on adding things, as Dee advises, until we find a combination tha works for us. I hope you'll find yours soon.

SoberJane, I'm really glad to see you sticking around. You can do this!

Rock good buddy, your pics are sensational :-). I'm looking forward to another one from you as I pile up the weeks and months. Believe me when I say that I know you care! I appreciate your honoring my request to hold back this one time. I'm open to dietary/nutritional suggestions but need to limit it to that for the time being until I see if this works. I'm one of those stubborn and impatient people who goes shooting up the wall when I'm told what seems obvious to me and then I overreact to well-meaning suggestions and end up feeling worse because of that. My problem, not anyone else's! You are so tactful and kind and I want you to know how much I value you!

Jeni, I certainly don't have any problems at all with you talking about your issues and what's going on with you. I firmly believe that we all have multiple issues and they can be very different but working on them is part of our healing process. So no issues with me about your posts. I sometimes wish I could do more to help but if listening and supporting is the best I can do, then I'm happy to listen and support. That goes for everyone here!

AFM: my depression is definitely lifting so that's a good thing. This stubborn cuss just doesn't give up so I will be sticking around at least until I get it right. Hoo boy, I hope that's very soon!