View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:28 AM
  # 294 (permalink)  
ub3

NOBLEDGEGATIVE great post it really does get better....

How am i doing today????Well its day 16 freezing in London plus i have no central heating a direct result of my unmanageability but i have a program today and im great full to have a roof over my head... erm all is good in my world really a bit struggling finatially but now ive stopped using i dont need much to get by really as londg as i got food and tobacco and my travel pass to get to meetings im cool really....still havent done the housework lol not good all that talk and no action... right ill start it now lol... done my 1st online video meeting last night on Addiction, Alcoholism - In The Rooms - Drug Addiction Treatment it was really helpfull you should go try it they got a good thing going on their very del organised website with tones to do and explore....went to a NA meeing yesterday some guy i know done the chair and shared his experience strength and his hope... boy what a cracker this guy was broken 9 month ago absolutley finished he looked like golem and had squandered his riches that he had aquired when he was clean before he had it all... and lost it a lll but it cost him more than money like it cost me more than money is it COSTING YOU MORE THAN MONEY??? this guy through dillengently attending meetings and working the steps has managed to turn it around and the message i get from him is There is no such thing as a hopless case if he can do it I CAN DO IT...IF I CN DO IT ...YOU CAN DO IT...heading to a morning meeting today they focus on the steps its a great meeting if you want to heaR SOME PEOPLE SHARING FROM lONDON AND THE MEETINGS i go to check out Trafalgar Square Speaker Meeting | Of Narcotics Anonymous so brilliant speakers on the website you wont be disappointed xxxx
ONE LOVE MY 30S MY NEW FAMILY XXX