View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:50 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  
nel68

Well its gonna get nasty here about 2 -6 inches of snow ...I'm upset with myself, I went to the store and actually thought about buying a bottle of wine, I mean I was touching the bottles, looking at prices, which one is cheaper?, Do I want White Zinfandel or Chardonnay?, .....What the hell, I DON'T DRINK WINE!!!.... I have not drank wine in like 18 years!! It was like my AV escaped from my head and was taking over my body ...My husband watched me and didn't say nothing!... I finally put down the bottle feeling pi$$ed cause I know I can't drink and then I felt like I was gonna cry about it!.....What the hell, I been doing so well... I'm frustrated.. I hate that I'm a alcoholic!! I'm sorry to vent, but I needed to get it out...I guess I could look at it like this....I was tempted, could of bought it, almost did, my husband was going along with it... but I stopped, I used my well power, I did it and yes I'm ticked off about the whole thing including being a alcoholic....But I did it, I walked away....Sorry again I'm just blah...I made a pot of coffee I think I will have a cup and relax.